God has called you to lead, but do you know how?
• own your role?
• use your voice?
• fear that you are too much?
• wonder if you are not enough?
• question how you fit in?
• doubt your value or your gifts?
It is time to start the journey toward credibility, confidence, courage, and conflict management in leadership and we are honored to be your guides. As a bonus, you will have a community of women to walk alongside you. Welcome to Leadership Bootcamp for Women in Ministry.
April 9, 16, 23 & 30 2024: 11:00AM – 1:00 PM
We will be meeting via Zoom
MEET YOUR HOSTS
As the self-appointed communication evangelist and unleasher of the awesome, Amanda Box coaches people on all things communication as president of Box Communication, Inc. Amanda served Meadowbrook Church of Christ in Jackson, Mississippi in two different roles for 11 years as children’s minister and connections minister. As connections minister, she worked with ministry leaders, small groups, and new members.
Other career adventures include all things communication. Amanda has consulted with business and industry for over 20 years to equip people with improved communication skills in critical areas such as conflict, presentation skills and team building. Additionally, Amanda was a full-time college professor for 10 years and spent four years as the public relations professional for a non-profit. Amanda earned her undergraduate degree in communication from Freed-Hardeman University in 1991 and a master’s degree in communication from Mississippi College in 1993. Amanda and her husband Chuck live in College Station, Texas.
Becky Burroughs spent most of her life setting high expectations, driving herself into the ground, denying her feelings, and hiding her fears. It took a series of traumatic events, and a full-blown identity crisis, for her to discover her true identity and to love herself as God loves her, unconditionally.
Becky has served in a variety of leadership positions for 40+ years, as a small business owner, a leader in the non-profit world, and for the past 15 years, a full-time minister at the Highland Oaks Church of Christ in Dallas, where she has held a variety of positions: Administration Minister, Children’s Minister, Executive Minister, and now, Outreach Minister.
Always a champion for others, Becky is now a certified Life/Leadership Coach for Christian women, a speaker, and author, encouraging and empowering women to find their true identity, know their worth, and use their voice.
When she is not with her grandchildren, she can be found jumping out of perfectly good planes or traveling the world.
3. A community of women in ministry who understand your life and the challenges of your work.
4. The recordings of these group sessions will be emailed to you as an additional resource.
5. Individual coaching session with Communication Coach Amanda Box
6. Individual coaching session with Leadership Coach Becky Burroughs
7. Access to private Facebook Group to continue to connect and to receive additional resources
8. This special price of $450.00 is reserved for women in ministry (staff or volunteer leaders) and we are keeping the group small.
9. And as we work together, your courage will be enhanced, your confidence will grow, and your ability to navigate conflict and effectively communicate will feel stronger than ever before.